You have no items in your shopping cart.
What is Ceramic Coating?
Ceramic coating car wash creates a permanent hard surface coating on the vehicle to create protection and shine. Ceramics are made out of expensive hard materials that can be difficult to apply. These can be ceramic, thermoplastics, solvents, fiberglass, and silicone. Many formulas require specially trained distributor applicators.
Typical application procedure for Ceramic coating:
- Compound prepare and polish vehicle.
- Apply coating with the applicator in straight lines.
- Carefully Buff to prevent streaking.
- Wait 72 hours before washing.
How To Use LXR All-in-One Wash and Wax
- Just mix 3-4 oz. of LXR® car washing soap with 1-1.5 gallons of water
- Apply LXR® Car Wash and Wax and you will clean, renew, protect, and shine your car all with one car washing soap.
With LXR you simply wash your vehicle saving time vs. Ceramic application. LXR is safe to use on Ceramics.
What is LustreLab® LXR® Car Wash?
Lustrelab LXR is an eco-friendly car wash made with a proprietary acrylic co-polymer science process called Acrylionic®. This chemical bonding process renews your vehicle's clear protective coating by filling in the divots and cracks on the surface of the vehicle. It does this by adding protective acrylic each time you wash it.
LustreLab can eliminate the need for wheel cleaner, and eliminate water spots on the car paint. Both Ceramics and LXR work on a molecular level on the vehicle’s surface. Both products create a smooth surface which improves gloss and shine.
When cleaning your car ceramics normally form water beading on the surface which collects dirt dust. LXR forms water sheeting which helps to repel dirt keeping your vehicle cleaner longer. Not all auto detail centers use environmentally friendly car wash soaps.
What are the Differences between Acrylionic® Car Wash and Ceramic Car Wash Soaps?
- Ceramic coatings cost approximately $50.00 – $200.00 per application.
- LXR costs approximately $3.00-$5.00 per application.
- Ceramic coatings last 1-2 years.
- LXR washes last 3-6 months each.
- Ceramics do not eliminate the need to wash your vehicle.
- LXR produces and increases protection and shines with each wash.
Both LXR and Ceramic coatings claim to help protect from acid rain, UV rays, salt, environmental pollution, brake dust, dirt, and grime. Both preserve car value condition. Both produce a high gloss finish and prevent the need to traditionally wax.
LXR is formulated to replace carnauba wax and ceramic coatings and allows you to protect your car and have the best paint protection car wash soap provides.
The Best Car Wash and Wax Soap Laboratory Tested
When we first introduced Lustrelab®, there were skeptics who just wouldn’t believe that LXR® would replace five other car wash products. So, we hired some professionals to prove what we said was true. Here is the report in full, nothing hidden, proof that Lustrelab® LXR® is as good as we say it is.EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:
The submitted sample was evaluated for the following:
- The solution - cleans the car windshield and glass without water spots.
- The solution - washes dirt and grime off the surface of the car.
- The solution - removes tar and bugs.
- The solution - cleans the car wheel and removes brake dust.
- The sample - MEETS the product label claims to be an eco-friendly car wash and wax.
Below find a listing of the surface cleaned and a rating of how well it accomplished its claim.
- Glass Mirror - GOOD
- Tar Off Painted Car Surface - EXCELLENT
- Bird Droppings Off Car & Truck Bumper - EXCELLENT
- Road Grime and Break Dust Off Aluminum Alloy Wheels - EXCELLENT
- Dead Insects Off Car & Truck Bumper - EXCELLENT
So, what is the difference between Lustrelab LXR Car Wash and Ceramic Car Wash Waxes and Coatings?
Both products coat and protect your vehicle from getting dirty. Both solutions can be applied during the car wash stage. But while they are shielding your paint job the ceramics will coat the car and Acrylionic® would seal your car. These protections can help against more than just road dirt and dust.
The protective barrier can also help to deter scratches from rocks or other objects. Acrylic Sealant can be the best option for filling in and helping to renew your vehicle's finish.